Thursday, July 2, 2015

NO HABLAS EDUCATIONISE

Our school has decided that one of the issues we wanted to address was the issue of how to better communicate with our students’ parents.  I’ll just never understand why parents feel frustrated or even confused with their child’s school.  For all you parents out there that might be reading this let me put it simply…..
The first step to being an informed parent is to join P.T.S.A.  This will ensure that you are aware of the T.E.K.S. that will be covered in the T.A.K.S.,(Formally known as T.A.A.S.)  If your child does well on the T.A.K.S. by learning the T.E.K.S. then perhaps they will be put into G.T., A.P., or Pre-AP. These classes would help on the S.A.T. or A.C.T. which will helpB.I.S.D.’s N.C.L.B. rating.   Do poorly and we will call an A.R.D. to discuss the possiblity SP.ED classes after of course we rule out M.R.  Perhaps your child might be ask to take the T.E.L.P.A.S. test so that they can be labeledL.E.P. and qualify for E.S.L. or L.O.T.E. During your child’s A.R.D. we might develop a B.I.P. to include with his I.E.P. which might mention B.R.A.V.O  This B.I.P. should ensure that your child stays clear of A.S.D.S.S.Z.A.P.or I.S.S. Other options include JJAEP and D.A.E.P.  These are located in the S.L.C. building next to C&I and B&G.  To help your child even further every teacher in B.I.S.D. is a member of an A.L.T. which covers W.O.W.and C.4.D using techniques from C&T, A.S.C.D. as well as T.E.A. and evenU.I.L.  Teachers sign up for their A.L.T. using the E.R.O. to get credit for thier P.D.A.S.  The T.A.S.C.B. has stated that a teacher’s P.D.A.S. should reflect the goals stated in the C.I.P..  If you have any questions drop byB.I.S.D.’ s F.A.A.C.
You see, its really pretty simple!!! I hope that cleared everything up.

No comments:

Post a Comment